Long time no post. I got this survey from Cthuhulovesme.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? get my nosed pierced, dancercize, tell somebody off on the phone, learn to really stand up for myself
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for next year? I can't remember any of them, one was probably stop picking at pimples and failed.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? my one coworker
4. Did anyone close to you die? no
5. What countries did you visit? none though sometimes school feels like another country
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Happiness and trust
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? February 14th, personal reason I'd rather not reveal.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Going back to school after the previous semester and changing my major
9. What was your biggest failure? I don't think i had one because everything happens for a reason
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Severe depression
11. What was the best thing you bought? yarn, maybe a yarn swift (I really needed one)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My parents, my brother Jeff, and my friends who stuck by me when I was doing my best to push them away.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? James, Jonah, Keri, sometimes Gen
14. Where did most of your money go? Yarn and yarn related goods
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to see Doloris O'Roiden
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? "I'm Free to Decide"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:- i. happier or sadder? Much happier! - ii. thinner or fatter? dunno maybe more in shape, my weight fluctuates when I'm at home or school .- iii. richer or poorer? poorer-stinken school and sorority
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? laughing
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? crying, worrying what everyone else thought
20. How will you be spending Christmas? probably with my family
21. Where will you be spending New Year’s Eve? won't know until next december
22. Did you fall in love in 2007? nope and that's perfectly fine
23. How many one-night stands? none
24. What was your favorite TV program? Antm, House, Mythbusters, any craft show and daily show
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I severly dislike some people but I refuse to hate anyone. Certain relationships have changed that I'm dissapointed with (James)
26. What was the best book you read? In this past year? The Historian
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? umm the Shin's new album
28. What did you want and get? happiness
29. What did you want and not get? an apology from Jonah or Keri
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Because I said So
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Work and spent time with people I love.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Maybe James not acting to weird and distant.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Letters and B. Moss Clothing.
34. What kept you sane? Knitting, Tv, and my close friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Towards the end Gerard Butler and Mike Rowe
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Honestly I did not pay attention this year but locally my township becoming a first class township which it did, woot woot.
37. Who did you miss? My brother Jeff
38. Who was the best new person you met? Carol, my Little Jess, Marianne, gosh so many.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007: You can't control how people are going to act and react but you can control your own actions and how you feel.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"I'm free to decide and I'm not so suicidal after all"